The Irony (Male ver.)

 


The male version that I promised you guys.
Special thanks to my guy friends for helping me to write this blog.

We have been talking about female injustices a lot. with That's great. But have you noticed how much we are overlooking injustice cases related to boys?

  

They too go through hardships. Rape is a problem for men too, but one of the reasons it goes unnoticed is that they’re never encouraged to talk about it. Men also get molested, and it adversely affects their lifestyle for the rest of their lives, but they’re not allowed to speak up because that is a sign of a weak man. And men aren’t allowed to be weak.


Let's talk about them today.


Before I decided to write on this topic, I wanted to know more about the current situation. I searched over the internet but sad to say, I couldn't find anything. It clearly shows that we are ignoring the male point of view in our country.


We are all aware of those cases where girls take advantage of the situation and falsely accuses a boy of touching her inappropriately. And when things like this happen, of course, the public chooses to believe the girl( not all the time depending on the situation). 


Just know,

There is a boy tired of appearing strong when he feels vulnerable.

There is a boy who fears to be gentle, to weep.


In this society, every boy is burdened with the constant expectation of knowing everything and the responsibility of everything.

For every boy, competition is the only way to prove his masculinity.

Everyone says "Man up" "Be a man" ignoring the problem.


I have probably said this in one of my previous blogs but here is it once more:-

we criticise society but we are the society.


Let us not make a wrong turn in the name of feminism.


A Blog By Bidisha~


Mails: patorbidisha12@gmail.com 

bidishakanchita@gmail.com


Find me:

Pinterest 

Tumblr 


Last blog by Bidisha: The Irony (female ver.)




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts