Curious?

 




From the perspective of someone I know


I am curious,

To get out there and to learn

All that i haven't known till now,

To know what it's like to be alive?

To know what it's like to die?

 

Curious to know what happens after death

Reincarnation? is it a mere delusion?

We can't know.

I wonder where it all began?

I seek for answers

But I don't know where to get them.


I'd rather want to skip a few years 

of my life to find the answers.

But again, I don't want to miss on

all the good parts of my youth.


I wonder about afterlife

It's eccentric to think, isn't it?

I want to know, if it is all real,

but we won't know as yet.



~Kanchita


I basically ran out of my vault  :(
This one's just cleared out from one of the drafts from last year.


 instagram

 twitter 

 pinterest 

mail




Comments

Popular Posts