Books to read if you love mysteries


Note from the blogger: My lazy ass did this at the last minute. Originally I wanted to write on a different topic but then I realized it would be very controversial so I ended up with this. So, please bear with me.


#1 Good girl's guide to murder by Holly Jackson

If you love reading Kara Thomas and Karen McManus work, then you will love this as well.

This is the story of an investigation turned obsession, full of twists and turns and with an ending, you'll never expect.


#2 One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus

It's one of the best books I have ever read. The story has a perfect mix of drama, suspense, mystery, and romance. I couldn't put this book down, I was constantly on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what happened next with the characters. 

One of Us Is Next is the official sequel to One of Us Is Lying. Read that too.


#3 Two can keep a secret by Karen M. McManus

I loved Ellery and her obsession to solve anything that comes her way. You will love it as well.


#4 Good Girl, Bad Blood: The Sequel to A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson

More dark secrets are exposed in this addictive, true-crime fueled mystery. 


#5 The killer's girl by Helen Phifer

HALEN PHIFER IS ONE OF THE BEST AUTHORS I KNOW. You should check out her novels as well.

I haven't read this book yet however the reviews are pretty good and looking at the story description, it does seem good.


#6 The cheerleaders: Five girls lied five girls died by Kara Thomas

It's a brilliantly dark and twisty thriller that will leave you breathless.


#7 The cousins by Karen M. McManus 

You must have got the idea that I love Karen. She is a brilliant writer. This is her latest novel and I haven't read it. The reviews are great so I chose to add this as well.


A Blog By Bidisha~


Mails: patorbidisha12@gmail.com 

bidishakanchita@gmail.com


Find me:

Pinterest 

Tumblr 


Last blog by Bidisha: The Irony (Male ver.)


 

Comments

Popular Posts